Ministries to Help You
We connect people to Christ-centered spiritual, emotional and relational assistance.
Depending on your needs
our Care ministry may minister to you by:
- Walking alongside you through a difficult time
- Helping you develop discipleship relationships
- Connecting you to other ministries in the church
- Encouraging you with the truth of Scripture
- Recommending helpful books, sermons and online articles
- Referring you to a professional Christian counselor
We all have times in our lives when we need a helping hand. Helping hands is active, and right now we are providing meals to families welcoming new babies, an illness or death. Learn more below about how you can offer help or receive it.
Members seek to be the hands and feet of Jesus by using their skills and talents to address practical needs within 180 Life Church, like home projects and maintenance.
To learn more, contact the ministry or call the church office. If you are in crisis or need immediate assistance, please call 911 or the nearest emergency room.